18 March 2013

Cole's Quilts

Taking a break from stitching for myself this week to whip out a quilt square for Cole's Quilts. Well, "whip out" might be a bit excessive. I'm in the process of charting/stitching a Houston Texans logo and it's a bit slow going. I don't have design software so I'm going old-school with the graph paper and the light box. So far, so good. While the world waits for the finished product, check out some of my past Cole's Quilts contributions. And if you're not familiar with Cole's Quilts and would like to learn more about how to become a stitcher for this project, visit them here: Cole's Quilts






For most of my stitching I use linen and hand-dyed threads, but I also really enjoy pulling out some good ol' aida and DMC and stitching up a quilt square to send off to Linda Z., who will sew it into a wonderful quilt (she's super easy to work with, by the way).

And of course, I have lots of... help.

Really, you'd think I'd be able to get so much more done with all of the support I get.

3 comments:

  1. The quilt squares are lovely. Great photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. Sweet, sweet kitty pic.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the oranges on Matthew's square! HK is adorable as usual! All the squares are so unique on the website. Waiting impatiently for your next square! ;o)

    ReplyDelete