20 July 2013

Woodland Babies Finished!

Just finished the last Woodland Baby (Victoria Sampler), a little fawn. This one is in the 2012 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament issue.

And here's the whole family.

I think they'll be living in the finishes box for a while, as I just can't make up my mind about how I want to finish them. I could make little round ornaments out of them, but I also thought a wintery wall hanging would be really pretty. But for now, I'm just enjoying the small triumph of having finished this series. Yay, me!

Now then, what next... ?

6 comments:

  1. They are truly sweet. Especially together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie, Very pretty. I hve the fawn but not the others, do you know where I can get them.Thanks Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth, if you aren't able to get them at your local needlework shop, they are available directly from The Victoria Sampler website or from 123stitch, here: http://www.123stitch.com/victoria3.html

      Delete
  3. They are darling. I love looking at your finishes on the 123 board, so I'm sure you will find a way to make them even prettier than they are now!

    Suzanne
    suzanne815

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great all together:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE them! The fox & fawn are my favorites! A wintry wall hanging would look awesome.

    ReplyDelete