05 June 2015

Hey! Remember these?

Guess what? My first Button Up Birdie (Victoria Sampler) finish in over a year! If you've been here that long, you may remember that I was slogging my way through the whole series... all 18 of them. Here's Summer Tanager, #17. One more to go and I will have completed the whole series. 

If you'd like to see a few of my other Button Up Birdie finishes, click on the label "birds." There are only a few there, as I had stitched some before I started blogging. When I finish the series I'll post all 18 of them.

8 comments:

  1. Way to go on getting #17 finished! Very pretty! Enjoy your weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This one is really different. And gorgeous. I love the looks of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, HB! One more to go ~ woo hoo! Can't wait to see them all. Do you frame them, or make them ornaments?

    I hope you're enjoying your weekend.
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bird is gorgeous! We are all about birds in my household recently. :) Our new bird feeder is providing a great deal of entertainment for the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also... your lazy daisy stitches are so nice. I am horrible when it comes to that stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty design - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What brilliant colours for this one. I love it.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finish, beautiful stitching! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete