16 November 2015

Sunday Mystery Sampler Update: Sixth Day

I've finally caught up to the current block! *big sigh of relief* I plan to get the seventh block whipped out as quickly as I can today/tomorrow so that I can maybe squeeze in a small finish or two before next Sunday's block is released. Mr. Wonderful likes this goose.

My color choices (apart from the border, all threads are Caron Wildflowers):
border: DMC 938
eggs: Natural
holly: Cinnabar, Moss
bowl: Blue Spruce
words: Blackwatch
snowflakes: Dawn
goose: Dark Shadows, Natural, Sable
crown: Spice


I am having so much fun stitching this sampler and seeing the different ways others are stitching it. Thanks for all the kind comments and for cheering me on. I thought I was insane to take on this project at this time of year, but it has turned out to be a blessing in a number of ways.

Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

  1. Love your Day 6! I am glad you are enjoying it; I am enjoying your progress updates. Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I like the color used on the goose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo love your colour choices :) and I have to agree with Mr Wonderful your goose is gorgeous :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful stitching, great colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping in to say how beautiful your WIP is looking! I think the goose block is my favorite so far--you've chosen such wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the goose! And seeing your progress makes me want to stitch this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly love your color choices and now we can get a sense of the big picture as it unfolds. I am behind now, finished Day 5 and need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the beautiful stitching -Irealy like the pattern :) Greetings from chilly Finland!

    ReplyDelete