02 February 2018

You guys...

Look what just arrived in the mail, all the way from Australia! A super awesome Kraken Sea Monster Glow-in-the-Dark Needle Minder because wow why not?! I love this thing.


I always say one of the best things about stitching is all the toys that go with the hobby. Some stitchers have no use for toys, but I love them. Some would say, "Why does a needle minder need to glow in the dark if you can't stitch in the dark?" And I would say, "Why shouldn't it glow in the dark when we all know that glow-in-the-dark stuff is more fun than stuff that doesn't glow in the dark?" And who doesn't need more fun in their lives? And sea monsters. Who doesn't need more sea monsters? Well, sailors, I guess. But besides sailors...

The Etsy shop I purchased this needle minder from is UnconventionalX (I'd advise staying in the needle minder section).


12 comments:

  1. Very cool! (I sometimes call stuff like that "stitchers' jewlery".)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome needle minder, Honeybee! And I love Rita's take on it -- stitcher's jewelry! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kraken!! Oh my goodness, that is completely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it !!! And with your "who doesn't need more fun in their lives? And sea monsters. Who doesn't need more sea monsters? Well, sailors, I guess" you just made my day hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I love to spend time reading your blog. Makes me wish you were my neighbor to instruct and inspire me in the artful finishing techniques you do. You have a great eye for complimenting any stitched piece. Just beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us.

    Marilyn in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Kraken needle minder is cool enough, but a glow in the dark Kraken?! I may have to buy one, and I don't even use needle minders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely needle minder! I just got my first one for Christmas. How did I do without all of these years? RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checked out the Etsy store and she is from my neck of the woods :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the same, I absolutely love all of the kit that goes with stitching :)

    ReplyDelete